Favourite blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

[TRAVEL EDITION] FAMILY VACATION IN PUNCAK

Hi everyone, as I promised i will share you about my family vacation trip in Puncak. From Thursday until today i had a trip in Puncak with my family to celebrate New Year, and we also wanna escape from hectic Jakarta to calm place for a while :D

So, on Thursday me and my family went from home to Puncak about 10.50 am and we arrived at Puncak around 2 pm and we went to my aunty's villa directly. Yup, during four days and three nights i stayed at my aunty's villa in Puncak so i don't need to look for hotel anymore coz i got a free stay :D
Fyi, this villa is located across Ayam Goreng Cianjur and to find out this villa you have to "masuk gang".














I really like this villa coz it's really cozy and the yard is sooo wide, and i'm played soccer there (who said that soccer is only boys sport, girls can play too). Sometimes i played by myself or with my cousins, beside that i'm also workout, do capoeira and dance there hihihihi. Then there's another room beside the villa and it has table tennis' table, so we can play it. Yesterday i played a table tennis with my niece against my older brother and cousin and we lost :(. But, it's okay, it doesn't matter. The matter is it's fun, that's it :D

On second and third day, we celebrated new year with barbeque party and grilled chicken coz my aunty brought it from Jakarta hihihi. 






At night, we also had a shabu-shabu party but i'm not took the photos coz i'm too enjoyed the food so i didn't have a time to take it, sorry.



So far, i think this trip was really fun coz i had a chance to make a quality time with my family, but unfortuneatly i'm not use my time wisely coz i'm too busy with my smartphone :(. Yup, next time i should less using my smartphone and interact more with people around me, it could be my family, friends, lover, or anyone. 

Yup, that's it for today. Unfortuneatly, during my vacation trip suddenly i catched a cold :(. So, after arrived in Puncak, suddenly i snooze non-stop and my nose just started runny. Maybe i should rest more so this cold will be go away. See u fellas :)

Lots of love
Monik

No comments:

Post a Comment