Favourite blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

[ILLUSTRATION] COMIC STRIP ABOUT ME

Hi fellas,from last Thursday until today i just stayed at home coz my school had a holiday due to my mentor's wedding and something wrong in my school's building that have to fix it.

So today,i'm gonna post about my comic strip project. Fyi,i wanna be a comic strip comic artist after graduate from Carrot Academy and my mentor and my senior give me advice that i should make a comic strip from now.

This comic strip was based on my personal experience about my transformation before and after go to Korea. As i said before,i used to be an university student at Kyungsung University at Busan South Korea and before went to Korea i was really lazy to put make-up,wear trend clothes and so on,but after went to Korea i started to put make-up,wear trend clothes and take off my glasses and replace it with contact lenses. Everyone who sees me must be surprised coz they said that i look different :D

Yup, that's it for today. Maybe my work doesn't as good as the other comic artist but i will do my best!! See u fellas :)

Lots of love
Monik

No comments:

Post a Comment