Favourite blog

Thursday, January 28, 2016

[PRODUCT REVIEW] NATURE REPUBLIC BEE VENOM CLEANSING FOAM

Hi fellas,i'm so excited coz it's more than two weeks to Chinese New Year and three weeks to Valentine's day woohoo. I'm sure that u guys are busy preparing for those two important days, buying new clothes, preparing food and lots of cake, etc. Last Saturday, my mom went to Pasar Sawah Besar to bought lots of dried cake for Chinese New Year such as Nastar (pineapple tart), cashew nut, Sagu Keju, and Flower Tart, but Nastar got the biggest portion between those dried cakes coz my family like Nastar so much, especially my mom,dad and my older brother. So today i'm gonna review about cleansing foam from Nature Republic, it is Nature Republic Bee Venom Cleansing Foam.

Product name: Nature Republic Bee Venom Cleansing Foam
Origin: South Korea
Type of product: Cleansing foam
Price: W 10000

Nature Republic Bee Venom Cleansing Foam is a cleansing foam which made from bee venom, bee venom is a colourless liquid from bee hive. This cleansing foam is good for acne skin and u don't need to worry about the ingredients coz it's made from natural ingredients.





The foam is creamy and smooth, and when u apply it on ur face it turn out to be like this (based on my experience).




I really love this product coz it's really match for my skin, fyi my skin is oily and has an acne and when i use this cleansing foam my acne dissappeared yeayyy. So, i decided to keep using this product. But, unfortuneatly this is my last stock of this cleansing foam so i will ask my former university friend to buy it in Korea later. 

Yup, that's it for today. See u on my next post fellas :)

Lots of love
Monik

No comments:

Post a Comment