Favourite blog

Saturday, January 9, 2016

[PRODUCT REVIEW] ARITAUM WORLD GLAM COATING TINT

Hi fellas,today is my second weekend in 2016 so i'm gonna review my second product,it's Aritaum World Glam Coating Tint. As i promised, i'm gonna share more photos since there are a lack of photos on my previous post.

Product name: Aritaum World Glam Coating Tint
Type of product: lip tint
Origin: South Korea
Price:W9000

Aritaum World Glam Coating Tint is a lip tint which brought by Aritaum. It has ten variant color and that day i just bought two colors which are Tokyo Red and New York Pink, but i gave New York Pink as farewell present to my senior when she gonna left Korea to continued her study in Canada.

As u can see, there are ten variant color and they put a city's name for each color. No 1 is New York, no 2 is Vienna, no 3 is Paris, no 4 is Bali, no 5 is Cape Town, no 6 is Seoul, no 7 is Tokyo, no 8 is Shanghai, no 9 is Las Vegas and no 10 is London.







Anyway, i really like the color from this lip tint. I can use this lip tint when i have to go to a formal event without have to use lipstick, and i also love the smell. In my opinion it smells like cherry. 


Yup,that's it for today. Hope that my review post will be useful for u fellas :). See u and happy weekend :D

Lots of love
Monik

No comments:

Post a Comment