Favourite blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

[ILLUSTRATION] GULA COMIC

Hi fellas, it almost weekend again woohooo. Today i'm gonna review about comic strip that made by my senior and junior in Kyungsung University and the title is "Gula Comic". This morning my senior sent a Kakao Talk message to me then he asked me to review about Gula Comic in my blog and i accepted it :)


Gula Comic is a comic strip about a daily life from the witch hunter girl named Gula, well Gula is Indonesian word for sugar.

Gula's character profile




Gula Comic has two part of the story, The Sweet Moment and The Sweet Journey. The Sweet Moment tells about Gula's funny moment with her friend, Sacha and it uploaded every Saturday then The Sweet Journey tells about Gula's exciting journey with Sacha and Zee and it uploaded every Monday. 



This comic strip has a good story and artwork, and it also has a surprised ending that readers can't think about it, even me hehehe. Btw if u wanna know more about Gula Comic just follow their Facebook fanpage " Gula Comic" and Instagram account: @the.sweetstagram. 

Well that's it for today, hope u guys like this post and i also hope that my senior and junior like this post too :D. To be honest, i'm really happy coz i have a chance to promote this comic strip hehehe. See u fellas and happy weekend :)

Lots of love
Monik

No comments:

Post a Comment