Favourite blog

Saturday, February 6, 2016

IRWAN TEAM HAIRDESIGN

Happy weekend fellas!! It's 2 days to Chinese New Year and i'm so excited coz there will be a lot of delicious food,meet up with my big family then of course red envelope a.k.a Angpao :D. Every Chinese New Year everyone who have married will give Angpao to everyone who still single hihihihi,and that's me :D

Today i'm gonna review about salon that i have visited last Wednesday,yup three days ago i went to salon with my mom to cut my hair coz i'm so bored with my longhair style,and i just follow the pre Chinese New Year tradition that we cut our hair to welcoming new year.

So the salon name is Irwan Team Hairdesign.


Irwan Team Hairdesign is salon whose owned by Irwan Rovani Doke,a famous hair stylist in Indonesia and this salon has already had eleven branch in Jakarta and the first branch in Pondok Indah Mall. Not just Pondok Indah Mall,Irwan Team also open their branch in Gandaria City,Grand Indonesia,Kota Kasablanka,and many more.


Irwan Team has a big space and the interior is quiet luxury yet elegant, then it also has many famous hair product such as Kerastase, Loreal and many more.




Unfortuneatly, the owner of Irwan Team didn't go there so i had my hair cut by another hair stylist,her name is Kak Iis.


Tadaaa,this is my new hairstyle. My new hairstyle is Layer Bob,which means that not usual bob hairstyle,but bob with layer on it. I cut my hair like this coz my hair is really thick but it turns out to be like lion,so it's called "lion hair". Unfortuneatly, i forgot to take photo while my hair was cutting so i just can post the result. 

Yup,that's it for today. For u who wants to know more about Irwan Team salon,u can visit the website at www.irwanteam.com.

See u and happy weekend fellas :)

Lots of love
Monik







No comments:

Post a Comment