Favourite blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[PRODUCT REVIEW] THE FACE SHOP BLACK LABEL LIPSTICK

Hi fellas, i'm back!! Finally I can make time to blogging today coz recently i'm so lazy to post a new article then a lot of assignment from my illustration school and fyi this Sunday I will have an entrance test to Atma Jaya University so wish me luck fellas :)

So, i'm gonna review about lipstick from The Face Shop, the name of this lipstick is Black Label Lipstick. Actually, I bought four lipsticks but all of them have a same code so I just reviewed one.

Product name: The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick
Origin: South Korea
Type of product: Lipstick


The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick has ten variant color and I just bought one color which is #11 Lovely Pink. I love the packaging coz the design is simple yet luxury.





For me this lipstick has a natural color which is very appropriate for daily look coz the color follow ur lip color.



Yup that's it for today, hope this post will be useful for u who's looking for the lipstick that has a natural color hihihihihi.

See u and have a nice day fellas :)

Lots of love
Monik





No comments:

Post a Comment