Favourite blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

BENEFIT OF MEDITATION

Hi everyone, this is my second post hihihi. Before that, Merry Christmas!! Fyi, I'm not blogging for five days coz last Thursday until yesterday I had a healing and meditation workshop at Karawaci so i have no time for blogging and I'm backkk ^^.

Today i'm gonna tell u about benefit of meditation, this post was based on my experience during that meditation workshop so here it is.

Benefit of meditation:

  1. Release stress
This is the main reason why meditation is really really good choice for release stress. As u know these days people are get stress so easily due to many factors such as work, private life, love life, future, school, university and many more. With doing meditation, you can release stress so the result is your stress is gone and your mind will be relax.

     2.  Reduce aging

Doing meditation can reduce the aging and the result is you will be look younger :D. Who doesn't want to look younger right? Coz meditation will increase endorphin which is make u happier and if you happy you will be look younger than before.

     3. Increase energy

Meditation makes your energy increase, as u gain an inner source of energy.These days people are get tired easily coz their bad lifestyle such as bad nutrition, lack of exercise, lack of sleep and many more. With doing meditation, your energy will be increase so you won't get tired easily even when u have a busy schedule

     4. Personal transformation

Of course doing meditation really really effective for your personal transformation. Coz when you doing meditation, you will have a peaceful and calm mind so that it will changed you into better person, calmer and will have an ability to control your emotion.

That's the benefits of meditation. Actually, I used to not doing much of meditation, but since i had a meditation workshop, I tried to do meditation as much as possible coz meditation is really good for my body, my character and my life. Fyi, since I do meditation, I felt many of sensation in my body such as hot and cold sensation in my back and left shoulder, also my chest and my soles of the feet. I'm also felt like there is an ant walking in my arm and even during meditation, my body is shaking (seriously) and there's like a electric current in my body. Then i made a variety sound and movement such as dancing, doing kungfu style, singing and talking.

Well that's my post for today. I hope that this post will be useful for you and make u wanna do meditation :). See u on my next post.

Lots of love
Monik


No comments:

Post a Comment